My Reading & Review List for 2018
I started my reading journey at the beginning of 2017.
Before then, I could have counted the number of books that I had read from beginning to end on one hand.
But in 2017 I managed to read and reviewed 32 books – which is a huge accomplishment for me. However, in 2018, I plan to top that!
To help keep me focused, I have listed 35 books that I aim to read and review before the end of 2018.
Although 35 seems like a lot, it was a lot harder than you think to condense my Amazon Wish List into just 35 books. Hopefully, I can squeeze in a few extra reads throughout the year.
Once I have read and reviewed a book from this list, I’ll come back to this page to let you know my thoughts and to link my review.
If you have read any of these books, please do let me know what you thought of them in the comments below. Also, I’d love to hear what is on your reading list for 2018.
Ready? Here goes…in no particular order…
6) Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop Your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business That Works by Daniel Priestley
9) Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renée A. Mauborgne
11) Barking Up the Wrong Tree: The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong by Eric Barker
15) The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
16) 24 Assets: Create a Digital, Scalable, Valuable and Fun Business That Will Thrive in a Fast Changing World by Daniel Priestley
17) Mindset With Muscle: Proven Strategies to Build Up Your Brain, Body and Business by Jamie Alderton
21) I Don’t Work Fridays – Proven Strategies to Scale Your Business And Not Be A Slave To It by Martin Norbury
22) So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
23) Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
24) Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing and Advertising by Ryan Holiday
30) Disrupt Yourself: Master Personal Transformation, Seize Opportunity and Thrive in the Era of Endless Innovation by Jay Samit
35) #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media and Self-Awareness by Gary Vaynerchuk
My Selfish Reason For Doing Book Reviews
Although I hope that you have got some value from my book reviews, my reason for doing them is purely selfish. Subscribe below to find out.
Thank you. Please check your email.
Something went wrong.